Hupp ToyotaLift is looking for a full time field service technician to diagnose and perform repairs and planned maintenance on material handling equipment. As a leading dealer of Toyota forklifts and material handling products, Hupp ToyotaLift has exciting opportunities for results-driven and self-motivated employees.
We offer COMPETITIVE PAY and a SIGN ON BONUS. Excellent benefits including 401(k), health, disability and life insurance, opportunities to grow, and a safe and respectful working environment. Come join our team today!
- Perform inspections and maintenance on customer equipment, rental equipment, and corporate vehicles.
- Execute warranty and recall repairs.
- Process paperwork, order supplies, on-line training and communicate with customers, office staff and fellow employees.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Supply own set of tools.
- Operate power tools, hoists, hydraulic tools and material handling equipment.
- Perform strenuous work, occasionally lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Industry experience is a plus, but not required.